Friday, September 20, 2013

Elephant Gin



Elephant Gin

There are few pleasures in life greater than sitting down with an ice cold Gin and Indian Tonic after a long day at work.

Now there is an extra bonus because I can enjoy it knowing that I can help elephants in the wild too.

Elephant Gin is a new arrival on the market. Distilled from carefully sourced ethical ingredients which include African Baobab and Wormwood.

It has not yet appeared on the shelves of my liquor supplier but when it does it will add to my shopping list and I will sip from my glass knowing that 15% of the profits from my purchase will go towards helping elephants.

There will be no Pink Elephants either because Gin for me is a pleasure....a one at the end of the working day and no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment